• La Reserve ensures that all staff are paid a fair wage irrespective of their colour or origin
• The Hotel is committed to hiring locally as much as possible so that the Praslinois can stay in their community with a decent living.
• La Reserve has no outstanding labour disputes with any staff
• Students from the Seychelles Hospitality Tourism Academy are often accepted by La Reserve during their student training process to help improve their skills not just for the resort but for other tourist establishments around the island.
• Managers of La Reserve often go for school presentations & talks to help the students in their studies at a very early stage.
• During career week school students visit La Reserve as part of their program to help them make an informed career choice.
• Staff are trained on how to handle and dispose of chemicals and hazardous materials responsibly & safely