• In 2009 La Reserve implemented a refillable drinking water system for the staff to reduce the purchase of bottle water.
• All main areas of water consumption where significant water savings can be achieved has been identified and monitored for leakage
• La Reserve has an effective Detect and Repair leaks campaign within all departments
• All equipments are maintained regularly
• Since its re-opening in 2006, La Reserve has Implemented a Towel Re-use programme between housekeeping and the hotel guests
• Ideas are generated from and communicated to Staff regarding water saving techniques
• Watering of plants is done mainly at the end of the day
• Most plants in our garden are draught resistant plants